Welcome to My Busy Classroom!

Hi Teacher Friends!

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you find something here to help make your job more fun or a little easier. I love to create. If you see something that you like, but it needs a little tweaking to fit your classroom, send me an email: suemteacher@gmail.com I'm happy to customize!

-Sue



Tuesday, January 29

Daily 5 Choice Boards

Daily 5 Choice Boards

My Best Seller!
Here is a resource that I use tho manage the 5 choices in Daily 5.

I use these Choice Boards to manage our Daily 5 routine in our second grade classroom. I print out the pieces and the boards on cardstock and laminate them. Then, I use Velcro to put the 5 choices on each board.

Each day as part of morning chores, my kiddos get a Choice Board and decide in what order they’d like to do their Daily 5. They leave them on their desks as we go through our literacy time. I can see where everyone has been, where they should be, and what they have left.

The boards last all year and I don’t have to spend any time helping the kids decide where they need to be. 


Click here to purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment