Welcome to My Busy Classroom!

Hi Teacher Friends!

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you find something here to help make your job more fun or a little easier. I love to create. If you see something that you like, but it needs a little tweaking to fit your classroom, send me an email: suemteacher@gmail.com I'm happy to customize!

-Sue



Friday, February 8

Valentine's Day Bookmarks





Hi Friends!

Here is a Valentine’s Day project that works great with my second graders.

There are 4 bookmarks on a page.  I have my kiddos color them in.   Then we punch a hole in them, and attach a piece of ribbon.  The kids string some beads on the ribbon.  I ask that beads be in some kind of pattern.  Add a few shiny stickers to give them a little extra pizzazz!

This year we made them for our neighbors at the nursing home.  They loved them!

Enjoy!
-Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment