Welcome to My Busy Classroom!

Hi Teacher Friends!

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you find something here to help make your job more fun or a little easier. I love to create. If you see something that you like, but it needs a little tweaking to fit your classroom, send me an email: suemteacher@gmail.com I'm happy to customize!

-Sue



Friday, February 8

Valentine's Day Bingo for Smart Board







Valentine’s Day Bingo for Smart Board - Any Grade

Hi Friends!

Here is a Valentine’s Day Bingo game ready to print and play! Included are the printable game boards for the students and Smart Notebook projectable for keeping track of the game pieces as you call them.

The Smart Board game pieces use the infinite cloner to preserve the design so you can use it year after year.  There are 5 game boards so that you can quickly start your next round.

Here’s what works with my kiddos:

I print the sheets (page 6) one per student. Then, I have the kids cut off the game pieces at the bottom and use a glue stick to glue them onto the game board. I give each player a pack of Smarties for markers.  Then, I work the smart board, sliding one game piece at a time up as the kids cover them on their boards. The winner gets a surprise.  So fun!

Enjoy!

-Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment